Thursday, November 1, 2007

A wonderful break the fast at the Burt home. They had fast Sunday in the middle of the month because of Conference and Stake Conference. I have to admit that I think we ended up eating twice as much as usual. Is that really fasting? Well, we try! Debbie is sitting across the street from a wonderful sculpture in Shoenaich. The town they live in now feels like home. We've stayed there several days. I enjoyed teasing Dave that we enjoyed it so much that we thought we'd stay maybe a month longer?? I took this picture while we waited a total of 1 1/2 hours trying to get a fax off. It didn't end up happening. The next picture is Carla, Nadine Secunde and me, Cherie, in front of the Wiesbaden Opera House. We had such a wonderful day. Nadine is a fabulous Dramatic Soprano know throughout Europe. She graciously opened up her home to Carla and I as well. We just love Nadine. We spent two days at her home, worked personally with her coach..had the best time ever. Check out the mushroom. We love the outdoor markets!!




No comments: