Friday, November 16, 2007

Every night this week I've done quite a bit of talking on the phone...I discovered that phone cards are pretty cheap, hence, all the talking!! I took my time getting up Thursday because it wasn't the sunny day like Wednesday. It drizzled snow all day but not really sticking much during the day. I made it my going to a museum day. I spent some time at the home of Mozart on Domgasse 3 by Stephensdom. It wasn't absolutely amazing but since everyone here keeps telling me I have a perfect Mozart voice I thought I better start loving Mozart, thus, I better start learning more about him. It was very interesting to me because of my desire to learn more about Herr Mozart! This was the place where he lived the longest, two and half years. His poor wife having to move so often! It is also known as Le Nozze Figaro house.........hey, the role I'm learning! The marble ceiling was there when he lived there. The rest of the day I did my most favorite thing.........roaming the steets. I especially enjoy Kartnerstrasse. I just love all the shops. I wish I had taken more shop pictures. They are true works of art! I had heiss chocolate at the top left but was dissappointed. Starbucks hayelnuss chocolate puts all to shame (note next picture). I drank chocolate for dinner while blogging at the nearby cafe. Oops... Technical error....the bike picture belongs to Friday (Yes, we got snow, Friday comes later.)








No comments: