Friday, November 16, 2007

Consider the double picture a technical difficulty not an over abundance of self worth!! I've had the hardest time getting my pictures downloaded!! Yikes! We had gone to church Sunday in Vienna. It was one of the most welcoming wards we had ever been in. We were greeted with open arms. The people were incredible. We met a young man from the BYU Study Abroad. He had met his dad recently for the first time here in Austria. He hadn't seem him until now because of a hard divorce. That was quite a story. An amazing young man.

Monday, Carla was kind enough to make the jaunt with me to my stomping grounds from my Study Abroad from more years ago than I would like to admit! Kirchengasse is the street my pension was on. Always a blast from the past when I visit Kirchengasse. I would have to say that that time of my life was to this day one of the biggest highlights of my life! Each time I come, I cry!


No comments: