Friday, November 16, 2007

I can´t tell you how many time when I was 19 I walked by the Kunsthistorisches museum on the top left and by the statue of Maria Theresia. You can see the booths getting read for the KristKindelMarkt for this Saturday! Can't wait! I'm standing by the Vienna Opera house where we had our vocal lessons with Miss Christa Ludwig! Carla is standing by one of the many beautiful shops on the main shopping lane headed towards StephansDome. 41 Kircengasse is the addess of my pension from years past! Yes, that foot picture is the tile I walked on many, many times just before heading up the several flights of stairs to my room. I'm heading up! Look up those stairs! We enjoyed a wonderful meal at the restaurant we ate lunch at every day we were in Vienna those many years ago!!

Tuesday, we enjoyed lunch with Prof. Michael Temma of the Institut fur Gesang und Musiktheater by Schonbrunn. We were enjoying his recliners observing his new t.v. He was kind enough to show us around. They are possibly going to collaborate with George Mason University. Great possibilities!











No comments: