Sunday, October 14, 2007

heaven help me.

Shane is ticking sarah and she is screaming, crying and laughing and saying daaaaaddddy hheeeeelp meeeee!

Looks like your having a great time I miss you sorely. We are doing well. Only small bumbs on the road of life. Yesterday I help run the "football 10yd chain gang" in the foot ball game that sarah cheered for. The stake Presidency is going to be reorganized in November. Shane's papers appear to be on hold, as the stake president is not making appointments.

I am sure you will do a great job tomorrow. I wish I was there. Brent Webb showed me his Iphone. It is really amazing. He has phone, webb, instant stocks, personal business web based data. Movies etc. He can tell who won the last race at RPM w/ it.

love steve.

Ps we read your blogs. I am going to pay the cc off and close it. sly steve Shane loves the MR2, pretty funny.

1 comment:

stevecherieshoemaker said...

sarah and I stopped by moms on the way home from sac high. She is going to try to get on line. She is excited about the blog site.

Sheldon- Hey hung out with Chris this weekend and wen to Cameron park!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it very enjoyable. Today(sunday) me and Taylor Maughn went to Sis. Farrels house to bless for her privately at her home because she broke her neck and is not fealing well enough to go to church:)